.

.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Leaving on a Jet Plane, Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again

Sitting at Gate E14 waiting to board the flight to Heathrow International Airport (London).  I want to say a thanks to Public Ed Foundation for helping fund this educational opportunity.  

To my new AP European History students, welcome.  Last years students were such a pleasure to have in class, but I have been put on notice that your class is even better (that is a pretty high bar, time will tell). Over the next week and a half I want to encourage you to log on to this blog and post comments and questions.  I will be giving extra credit for your participation, so join in this journey with me and lets explore Europe.

7 comments:

  1. To how many places in Europe will you be traveling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James. You both will have a wonderful time. Michael and I went to Wales last year to see our granddaughter. We also stayed a few days in London. We want to go back. London was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long will you be their?
    -DMario Craig

    ReplyDelete
  4. What has been your favorite part of the trip?

    ReplyDelete